Registration for September 2016
Registration for September 2016 is ongoing, and our schools are always open to accept new student registrations.
Start your child’s education journey at a CDSBEO school… here’s what makes us unique:
- Award winning leaders in classroom technology – our Kindergarten students benefit from superb technology in the classroom! Learn more…
- Award winning leaders in mental wellness – our young learners thrive in a school environment focused on mental health and well-being! Learn more…
- Commitment to the needs of ALL learners – the CDSBEO empowers students through technology and innovative learning opportunities! Learn more…
- Safe, nurturing, faith-filled learning environments – CDSBEO Kindergarten students learn in a unique environment, through a play-based curriculum! Learn more…
- Leaders in student success – Kindergarten students will begin their education journey in schools where 90.8% of secondary students graduate within 4 years! Learn more…
NEW FOR SEPTEMBER 2016
An Early French Immersion Program will now be offered at St. John Bosco and J.L. Jordan in Brockville, St. Mark in Prescott, and Holy Name of Mary in Almonte!
An Early Immersion Program begins in Grade 1. In this program, your child will be taught in French for half of their instructional day. Early French Immersion benefits your child’s learning by: building self-confidence, increasing problem solving skills, and improving overall school performance. For more information on French programming, visit our French Programs page. For a list of schools and French programming in other areas, please visit our school directory.
How to Register Your Child
A copy of our registration form is available online in electronic (PDF) format under Resource Downloads on this page (this form may be completed electronically by typing in the fields before printing). Please submit the form to your local Catholic school, in addition to the documentation listed below.
To determine what school your child will attend based on your home address, click here to visit a list of CDSBEO schools, or click here for our school locator. Please call the school to make an appointment to register your child during the regular school year.
Registration During the Summer Months
During the summer holidays, when our elementary schools are closed, please fax your registration form to the Kemptville Board Office at 613-258-7134, along with a copy of your baptismal certificate and birth certificate. Alternately, documents can be scanned and sent via email to Amber.Laberge@cdsbeo.on.ca. You will then be contacted by the school, once the office reopens at the end of August.
Please bring the following documents to the school:
- registration form
- birth certificate
- a signed copy of our Use of Student Information and Image Form (a copy is available under “Links”)
- baptismal certificate (or Form for Request of Admission of Non-Catholic Students – see note below)
Before and After School Programs
The CDSBEO offers on-site before and after school programs at some school locations. Please consult the Licensed Childcare Information document posted under “Resource Downloads” for more details.
Please note for Kindergarten student registration beginning in September 2016:
- Junior Kindergarten students must be 4 years of age by December 31, 2016.
- Senior Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age by December 31, 2016.
Use of Student Information and Image Policy - Form
*Please submit this form when registering your child.
For more information please contact:
Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario
2755 Highway 43, Kemptville
1-800-443-4562 or 613-258-7757, ext. 210