Start your child’s education journey at a CDSBEO school… here’s what makes us unique:
- Award winning leaders in classroom technology – our Kindergarten students benefit from superb technology in the classroom! Learn more…
- Award winning leaders in mental wellness – our young learners thrive in a school environment focused on mental health and well-being! Learn more…
- Commitment to the needs of ALL learners – the CDSBEO empowers students through technology and innovative learning opportunities! Learn more…
- Safe, nurturing, faith-filled learning environments – CDSBEO Kindergarten students learn in a unique environment, through a play-based curriculum! Learn more…
- Leaders in student success – Kindergarten students will begin their education journey in schools where 90.8% of secondary students graduate within 4 years! Learn more…
How to Register Your Child
NEW! Register online through our new pre-registration process:
The CDSBEO now offers an option to pre-register your child through an online process. Once complete, you will need to visit the school to provide original copies of any required documentation (birth certificate, proof of address, and baptismal certificate OR Form for Request of Admission of Non-Catholic Students).
PLEASE NOTE: The online pre-registration process includes a survey for data collection on behalf of the Ministry of Education. This data will be used to assist with planning, coordinating and improving the programs and services for families and young children in your community.
Alternatively, a pdf version of our registration form is available under Resource Downloads on this page (this form may be completed electronically by typing in the fields before printing). If you choose not to register via the online process, this form should be submitted to your local Catholic school, in addition to the documentation listed below.
Please include the following documents:
- registration form
- birth certificate
- document proving address of parent/legal guardian (tax bill, hydro bill, telephone bill)
- a signed copy of our Use of Student Information and Image Form (a copy is available under “Links”)
- baptismal certificate (or Form for Request of Admission of Non-Catholic Students – see note below)
Before and After School Programs
The CDSBEO offers on-site before and after school programs at some school locations. Please consult the Licensed Child Care Information document posted under “Resource Downloads” for more details.
NEW! On-site childcare programs for September 2018 at Holy Name of Mary (Almonte), St. Finnan’s (Alexandria), and St. Joseph (Gananoque). Program details to be posted soon! Read our release for the funding announcement details here: www.cdsbeo.on.ca/capitalfundingprojects.pdf
Please note for Kindergarten student registration beginning in September 2018:
- Junior Kindergarten students must be 4 years of age by December 31, 2018.
- Senior Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age by December 31, 2018
Registration During the Summer Months
During the summer holidays when our elementary schools are closed, please fax your registration form to the Kemptville Board Office at 613-258-7134, along with a copy of your birth certificate, proof of address for the parent/legal guardian, and baptismal certificate. Alternately, documents can be scanned and sent via email to Amber.Laberge@cdsbeo.on.ca. You will then be contacted by the school, once the office reopens at the end of August.
Use of Student Information and Image Policy - Form
*Please submit this form when registering your child.
For more information please contact:
Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario
2755 Highway 43, Kemptville
1-800-443-4562 or 613-258-7757, ext. 3077