The CDSBEO is currently accepting new student registrations. Please note that registering early allows the Board to plan staffing for the new school year, ensuring sufficient educators are hired and adequate classroom space is allocated to welcome new students in the fall.
Please note for Kindergarten registration for students beginning school in September 2021:
- Junior Kindergarten students must be 4 years of age by December 31, 2021
- Senior Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age by December 31, 2021
How to Register – Kindergarten to Grade 12
- Find your school: click here for our school locator
- Submit your online pre-registration through the link below and collect documents (listed below)
- Wait for your school to contact you to schedule a virtual appointment
*Pre-registration for secondary students (grades 9-12) opens January 7, 2021.
A pdf version of our registration form is also available (this form may be completed electronically by typing in the fields). A copy must be saved and emailed to your school administration. Please call the school directly with any questions.
Click the link to access the PDF registration form:CDSBEO Registration Form
Please collect the following documents for verification by school administration:
- birth certificate
- document proving address of parent/legal guardian (tax bill, hydro bill, telephone bill)
- baptismal certificate for students in JK through Grade 8 (or Form for Request of Admission of Non-Catholic Students – see note below)
PLEASE NOTE: If your child has not been baptized Catholic, please download and submit a Form for Request of Admission of Non-Catholic Students with your registration form. Children who are baptized Catholic, or have a parent who is Catholic, are automatically eligible for registration in their local CDSBEO school. Non-Catholic children are welcome on a space availability basis. At this time, there is space availability in all of our schools for non-Catholic students.
Resources for Kindergarten Students
Helping Your Child Prepare for Kindergarten
Before and After School Programs
The CDSBEO offers on-site before and after school programs at some school locations. Please consult the Licensed Child Care Information document posted under “Resource Downloads” for more details.
Registration During the Summer Months
During the summer holidays when our elementary schools are closed, registrations can be submitted using our online pre-registration process. A copy of your child’s birth certificate, proof of address for the parent/legal guardian, and baptismal certificate must be provided when the school office reopens at the end of August. Please contact the school at the end of August to confirm your registration. For any questions during the summer closure, please call 613-258-7757.
Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario
2755 Highway 43, Kemptville
613-258-7757, ext. 3077